ETC2019 Paper Submission Site
The Abstract submission deadline has been posponed to February 15th, 2019
Welcome, on this website you can submit your paper for the ETC2019 17th European Turbulence Conference which will be held in Torino, Italy, from the 3rd Sep 2019 until 6th Sep 2019.
To submit your abstract you first need a login account. You will receive your password by email. After signing on with your personal account you can submit your abstract by going to the User Area and clicking the "Abstract Submission" button. Dont forget to "finalize" your submission with the appropriate button.
- Authors are asked to submit a one-page abstract using Word or LaTex templates templates.
- Papers should be submitted as one single pdf file.
- You can submit more than one abstract but you can present only one abstract (one presentation for one registration policy).
- The first author listed on the abstract is the presenting author.
During submission you will be asked to chose one or more of the following topics:
- Acoustics of Turbulent Flows
- Instability, Transition and Control of Turbulent Flows
- Intermittency and Scaling
- Boundary Free Turbulence
- Wall Bounded Turbulence
- Fluid-structure Interaction
- Turbulent Convection
- Stratified Flows
- Rotating Flows
- Compressible Flows
- Non-Newtonian Flows
- Multiphase Flows
- Reacting Flows
- Wave Turbulence
- Wave-Turbulence Interactions
- Geophysical and Astrophysical Turbulence
- Two-dimensional Turbulence
- Turbulence, Waves and Instabilities in Plasmas
- Vortex Dynamics and Structure Formation
- Quantum and Superfluid Turbulence
- Turbulent Transport, Dispersion and Mixing
- Complex and Active Particles
- Numerical Methods and Data Analysis